Resident Abstract Submissions
Kukuna O Ka La is now accepting abstracts for oral presentations from radiation oncology Residents for the Kukuna 2024 Radiation Oncology Conference in Kaua’i February 13-16, 2024. This is a top tier national event where you can present your work in front of leading radiation oncologists from across the country.
Please complete the form below for abstract submission. Top abstracts will be considered for speaking opportunities. Deadline to submit an abstract is November 1, 2023.
Please select a topic from any of the following categories for your abstracts:
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the abstract submission site for consideration by October 1, 2023.
- Word Limit: 500 words
- Attached files should be a maximum file size of 8 MB, with a maximum number of 5 files.
- Your abstract should contain details including the background, methods, results, and conclusions.
- Carefully check your abstract for content errors, spelling, names, etc. before submitting.
- There can only be 1 presenting author per submission.
- Be sure to verify the presenter’s email address. All communication regarding the abstract will be sent to the presenting author’s email address that was entered at the time of submission.
- If your abstract is accepted for presentation at the 2024 Kukuna O Ka La Conference, the speaker is required to register for the meeting by December 1st. In exchange for the presentation, you will be offered a discounted registration fee of $250. If speakers are not registered for the meeting by December 1st, the speaker will be notified that the presentation will be removed from the program.
- All Resident speakers will be notified of your abstract acceptance by Nov 1, 2023.
Abstract questions? Technical issues submitting your abstract? Please email us at [email protected].